Speech Therapy is provided by Licensed Speech Therapists and Language Pathologists.
Their treatment usually covers the following aspects:
- Therapy for Swallowing Disorders
- Auditory Rehabilitation
- Reducing Expressive Language Delays
- Pediatric Speech Therapy for Ages 5 and Under
- Dysarthria Assessment and Therapy
- Reducing Fluency Difficulties
- Minimizing Cognition Delays
- Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis
- Articulation Exercises
- Therapy for Down Syndrome
- Involuntary Stuttering
- Adaptive Speech Devices Training
Please call Advanced Caregivers In Home Health Care Services, LLC for a consultation with our care coordinator. We look forward to assisting your family at home. You can reach us at 314-833-3026.