Occupational Therapy is provided by Licensed Occupational Therapists who specialize in Rehabilitative programs.
Their tasks usually include the following:
- Coordination of Skills Restoration Program
- Work Safety Practices
- Mobility Treatment
- Sensation Restoration Treatment
- Fitting and Education on Prosthetics
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Restoration of Muscle Control
- Simplifying Work Practices
- Energy Conservation and Management
- Evaluating Client’s Cognition and Psychosocial Needs
- Basic Skills Re-Education
Please call Advanced Caregivers In Home Health Care Services, LLC for a consultation with our care coordinator. We look forward to assisting your family at home. You can reach us at 314-833-3026.